06 September, 2019
Our streamlined approach to simplify and consolidate our three corporate giving priorities – United Way, ArtsWave and the Foundations’ team member campaign – into a single giving initiative called One Campaign is now live! Click above to donate today (note that you’ll be prompted to accept ‘terms and conditions’ the first time you access the site).
Giving to One Campaign is your opportunity to help us improve the lives of our team members and our community by improving health, reducing hunger, strengthening ﬁnancial stability and creating educational opportunities for more than 1.5M neighbors within our community. Visit the donation portal here to learn more about all the ways your gift is used to support those in need and give today.
This year’s One Campaign features some returning favorites and a few exciting new opportunities:
- New! Ride Cincinnati – a variable mile bike ride with 100% of money raised by TriHealth riders benefiting the Cancer Institute! Click here to learn more and sign up. BONUS: All riders get a free premium TriHealth bike jersey!
- New! Fun and exciting activities you can do with your co-workers at your site! Look for an email from your site leadership or signage at your location with details about your specific location activities.
- New! Introducing the TriHealth Population Health Impact Fund, in partnership with United Way. This fund includes a pilot program exclusive to TriHealth called Ride United, an on-demand ride service to transport our patients to and from medical appointments. To give to this fund, visit the donation portal (trihealth.com/one) today and choose “United Way,” then follow the prompts to designate your gift to the Trihealth Population Health Impact Fund and/or Ride United.
- Weekly prizes! Each week, one winner will be drawn to receive a four pack of tickets to a local experience such as Broadway, Bengals games and more! Winners announced each week on Bridge.
- One GRAND PRIZE! At the end of the campaign, one winner will be drawn to receive a luxury vacation package worth $5,000! Winner will be announced on Bridge a few weeks after the campaign closes.
Please join the thousands of other TriHealth team members and physicians in contributing to One Campaign today – in whatever amount feels right to you – as we work together to improve the health and wellbeing of those most in need.
If you have question about how to donate or would like to speak with someone about your gift, contact the One Campaign support team at OneCampaign@trihealth.com or call 513 853 2444.
One TriHealth… One Campaign … One community… One gift at a time. Thank you for your generosity and support!
Bengals Weekly Ticket Winner
If you donate to the One Campaign, you will be automatically entered to win a four pack of tickets to a Bengals game! One winner will be chosen each week for the duration of the campaign.
|Week 5||Derek Brown|
|Week 6||Theresa Derickson|
|Week 7||David Schmidt|
Overall Rating: Comments:
Posted by: Team Member on 17 October, 2019
I love that I can choose where the money I donate goes!
Posted by: Team Member on 11 October, 2019
can't wait to wear pink for breast cancer on wednesdays!
Posted by: Juli Schultz on 03 October, 2019
Very easy to do! And love that we get to donate to what we are passionate about!
Posted by: Alexis Brenner on 30 September, 2019
Posted by: Vicki Ballard on 29 September, 2019
Easy process to donate!
Posted by: Kathi Meyer on 23 September, 2019
Very quick and simple process is appreciated!!
Posted by: Angela Willard on 23 September, 2019
It's great to have so many great events this year! I love the Jeans Day Pass tickets!!
Posted by: Kimberly Morrow on 16 September, 2019
WOW! feel so nice to be able to donate and get to wear jeans:)
Posted by: Team Member on 12 September, 2019
Posted by: Lynn Spaeth on 12 September, 2019
Great idea !
Posted by: Samina Ahmed on 11 September, 2019
Posted by: Nancy Hardewig on 11 September, 2019
So great to be able to do this donating in a one stop shop!
Posted by: Team Member on 11 September, 2019