16 August, 2019
It is now even easier to participate in Ride Cincinnati!
Ride Cincinnati is an exciting way to give back to our community. All of the money that is raised will go to our One Campaign. This support, through our Foundations, will benefit the patients and their families of the TriHealth Cancer Institute.
In order to make it easier for you to participate in this fun event, we are now offering all TriHealth team members who participate:
- The opportunity to register additional family members for only an additional $100 fundraising goal per person.
- To use PTO to satisfy your fundraising commitment for yourself and all family members, if applicable.
- A chance to receive a free jersey for all team members and their family members who ride 26 or more miles.
Join us on this fun ride! And, together we can support our mission to improve the health of our community and the people we serve.
How Do I Register Myself and My Family?
- Click here to register.
- Select your fundraising commitment (distance to ride).
- Put in your credit card details to hold your place and express your commitment. Please note: no credit card holds or charges will be placed until six weeks after the ride.
- Be sure to enter code TriHealth19 to join the TriHealth team when you register.
- If you want to register your immediate family members, they can be added with only an additional $100 fundraising commitment. Simply go back to the “add rider” page and follow the process above for each family member you wish to add and choose a minimum of 26 miles. Note that the $100 commitment will not be displayed on the screen because this special deal is for TriHealth team members and families only and will be manually processed by the One Campaign team. Instead, you will see the standard $350 pledge per person when you check out and our team will manually adjust the total for you.
- If for any reason your team does not meet your fundraising commitment, you can donate PTO to cover the difference, if applicable. If you are interested in donating PTO, please contact Cindy Crump at email@example.com.
- Email OneCampaign@trihealth.com to let us know that you’ve signed up your family members and provide the full names of all family members registered.
How Do I Use a PTO Donation to Cover the Fundraising Commitment?
If you are interested in using PTO to cover your fundraising commitment, please contact Cindy Crump at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Ride Cincinnati?
- Ride Cincinnati is a grassroots bike tour that raises money for life-saving cancer research and clinical care.
- All of the money we raise will go toward our One Campaign (in support of our Foundations) to benefit patients and families of the TriHealth Cancer Institute.
- Our goal is to have at least 200 TriHealth team members and physicians participate in our Ride Cincinnati cycling team.
- Anyone from TriHealth who registers for 26 miles or more will have their $75 registration fee waived and will receive a complimentary TriHealth cycling jersey!
- In order to qualify for your free cycling jersey and free registration, simply enter the code trihealth19 to join the TriHealth team when you register.