December 13, 2022
TriHealth’s Diversity Equity Inclusion and Belonging department is actively working to strengthen, and improve, our connection and communication with our most valued organizational asset, our team members. To help ensure TriHealth is authentically inclusive, and amplifies the voice of its team members, we are looking to garner insights and perspective from YOU by participating in focus group style collective sessions.
TriHealth will host 5 small collective sessions with team members of all levels and diverse communities to provide input, guidance, and innovative ways we can create a more inclusive and equitable workplace together. These collective sessions are safe spaces for team members to be open and honest so that we can identify ways we can improve as an organization in our ability to be a place where every team member feels a true sense of belonging.
Collective Session Format:
- Collective sessions will be held to seek team member responses and affirm points of value.
- Collective sessions will be 90 minutes in length and held on Tuesday, January 10 & Wednesday, January 11.
- The sessions will be comprised of 10-12 team members each with a demographic profile registration process to ensure representation.
- Collective Sessions will be held at the Baldwin Office, 625 Eden Park Drive, 12th Floor Legacy 1 or 2
- Following the collective sessions findings will be synthesized and presented at a final ‘share-out’ session.
Click here to sign up for your preferred date and time to participate in the Collective Focus Groups.
Thank you for considering our request to participate in the collective sessions and support our efforts. Please reach out to Ciara Washington, Diversity & Inclusion Partner Ciara_Washington@TriHealth.com with any questions.Overall Rating: Comments:
Hi, my name is Angie Butler, I have a question. Is it possible to have some information delivered to a department in TriHealth, or perhaps offer a short session on cultural diversity and or awareness at BN in the Endoscopy Department? I can be reached at Angie_Butler@trihealth.com
Posted by: Angie Butler on December 16, 2022