August 01, 2022
At last, TriHealth team members, employed physicians and volunteers* can order tickets to the 2022 TriHealth Team Member and Volunteer Picnic taking place at Kings Island on Sunday, August 28, 2022 from 10am-8pm! You can order two FREE tickets and purchase up to four additional tickets at $19 each plus tax or even more tickets for $39.99 each plus tax.
Each ticket entitles the ticket holder to free parking, admission to Kings Island, including Soak City, a free meal, and free drinks throughout the park with an all-day drink wristband.
Children two and younger do not need a ticket for the Company Picnic, including entry into Kings Island or Soak City or for the free meal in the Picnic Grove. Children three and older will need a ticket for the Company Picnic.
Order Your Tickets
Between August 1-15
, visit the Kings Island online ticket ordering site
to order your tickets with a unique gift code. Make sure to order your tickets by August 15, or you'll miss out on this amazing event!
The unique gift code for team members and TriHealth employed physicians will be:
Legal First Name Legal Last Name Last 2 Digits of your TriHealth Employee ID
(No spaces. Not case sensitive.)
For example, if you go by Chuck Brown, but your legal name is Charlie Brown, and your employee ID is CB123456, your code will be CharlieBrown56.
We recommend using your personal email account when ordering your tickets.
Volunteers can order tickets using pre-assigned unique gift codes they will receive from their volunteer coordinators.
The Kings Island online ticket ordering site will walk you through the ordering process. Looking for more information to help you navigate around the ticketing site? Click here for step-by-step instructions to order your tickets
or call Kings Island Guest Services at 513 754 5700 extension 3 for help with ticketing or the online ticket ordering site
And don't worry, you can return to the ticketing site at any time by August 15 and use your code to order more tickets--even if you have already completed an order. We don't want your friends and loved ones to miss out!
It’s a Day of Fun, Thrills and Good Vibes
On Sunday, August 28, 2022, from 10am-8pm, TriHealth team members, employed physicians, volunteers and their friends and family will gather to celebrate, reconnect, eat and have fun at Kings Island. Each ticket holder will receive:
- FREE parking
- FREE admission for two to Kings Island, including Soak City and the option to purchase up to four discounted tickets at $19 each plus tax and even more tickets at $39.99 plus tax
- FREE meal per ticket at the Picnic Grove
- FREE drinks throughout the park per ticket with the all-day drinks wristband
- FREE activities in the Picnic Grove, including face painters, photo ops with Peanuts™ characters and chatting with TriHealth Senior Leaders
Redeeming Your Free Meal at Kings Island
With more than 17,000 tickets ordered for this year’s Company Picnic, the process for redeeming one free meal per ticket holder has been expanded to accommodate all TriHealth team members, physicians, volunteers and their families and friends.
Single Meal Deal
Due to the overwhelming number of tickets ordered, all meal times at the Picnic Grove have now reached full capacity. All tickets ordered on August 14 or later will include a Single Meal Deal and won’t have access to the Picnic Grove. A Single Meal Deal includes an entrée and side at participating restaurants
throughout the park. While we won’t see you in the Picnic Grove, we hope that you still enjoy a delicious meal of your choosing with your family and friends.
Meals will be served at the Picnic Grove during five different time slots, starting at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm and 6pm. At the Picnic Grove you will find classic all-American picnic favorites that even the kids will enjoy—pork & beef hot dogs, all-beef hamburgers, vegetarian black bean burgers, fruit salad, potato salad, cookies and drinks. Special meal requirements, like vegetarian or gluten-free, are also available.
Identifying Your Meal Option on Your Tickets
Ahead of the Company Picnic, please take a moment to review the meal option listed on your tickets. You can find this information on your email confirmation, your downloaded ticket, or by calling Kings Island Guest Services at 513 754 5700 extension 3.
Tips for Ordering Your Tickets
- You’ll enter your unique gift code when you order your two free tickets and up to four additional tickets for $19 plus tax. You won’t need your unique gift code if you purchase tickets for $39.99 plus tax. Children two and younger do not need a ticket for the Company Picnic, including entry into Kings Island or Soak City or for the free meal in the Picnic Grove. Children three and older will need a ticket for the Company Picnic.
- You’ll select your meals and meal times when you order your tickets. We recommend choosing the same meal time for every ticket you order so everyone can eat together.
- Aside from additional tickets, you have the option to purchase park perks like Fast Lane and Fast Lane Plus passes, Soak City cabanas, and more to make your day at Kings Island even more spectacular.
- Keep track of your tickets! You can show proof of your tickets and their codes in several ways:
2. Email on Mobile Phone. You will get an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your tickets and additional information. Tickets can be scanned directly from your mobile phone if you have access to your email.
3. Apple Wallet. If you used your personal email account when ordering your tickets, you can add your tickets to your Apple Wallet for easy access throughout the day. This option will be blocked if you used your TriHealth email account.
The great news is, Kings Island will still be open to the public on Sunday, August 28. You can meet up with any friends, family, neighbors, or carpool buddies. The more, the merrier!
Season Passholders: If you have a Kings Island season pass, you may use it for parking and entry to Kings Island. However, your season pass will not give you access to the other perks offered at the 2022 TriHealth Company Picnic—free lunch in the Picnic Grove, free drinks throughout the park with the all-day drink wristband and the opportunity to meet with senior leaders and reconnect with fellow team members while in the Picnic Grove.
We can’t wait to mix and mingle in person, see old friends and make new ones at this long-delayed event! Be sure to wear your Healthcare Heroes t-shirt or other TriHealth gear to identify yourself as a valuable part of the TriHealth team.
* To be eligible, you must be employed by the legal entity TriHealth, Inc. and hired on or before August 15, 2022, or have actively volunteered in 2021 or 2022. Those employed by organizations affiliated or partnered with TriHealth are not eligible.
Thank you for providing a company picnic this year. What a great place for it.
Posted by: Patricia Simmons on August 15, 2022
Thank you !!! For ALWAYS looking for ways to show you care and appreciate everyone within the Tri Health Team Members, Volunteers and Community .
Posted by: Kimberley Smith on August 10, 2022
ThAnK YoU!!!!!!! :} My family is very excited to join in on the fun.
Posted by: Cassandra Johnson on August 05, 2022
Thank you. Looking forward to spending some time with family and friends.
Posted by: Darla Daniel on August 03, 2022
On the order form it does say you need to name your Guest on their ticket. I contacted customer relations and was told that they won't be checking a name with an ID at the gate so putting any name on there when you order is okay
Posted by: Maureen Smart on August 02, 2022
Thank you! :) If anyone needs me... I'll be at Soak City!
Posted by: Kelly Kidd on August 02, 2022
super excited to go!! thank you!
Posted by: Felicia Perrymond on August 02, 2022
Posted by: Stefhanie Woods on August 01, 2022
Thank you Trihealth!
Posted by: Lynn Spaeth on August 01, 2022