10 February, 2020
TriHealth team members and physicians are invited to participate in our first-ever Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Forum on Thursday, February 20. The event will be held at TriHealth Baldwin (625 Eden Park Drive, 12th floor, Legacy Conference Room 2) from 1-2 p.m. For those who are unable to attend in-person, the Forum will be live streamed to all TriHealth locations. Video of the Forum will also be posted to Bridge after the event.
The DEI Forum will be a values-based, open discussion about workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion, and the role it must play at TriHealth in carrying out our mission and better serving our increasingly diverse community.
Our DEI Forum panelists - African-American board members and champions from TriHealth, Good Samaritan and Bethesda, Inc. - will share their first-hand experiences. Panelists include:
- Dr. Bob Collins, retired TriHealth Chief Medical Officer and TriHealth Board Member
- Phillip Cox, President & CEO of Cox Financial and Bethesda Inc. Board Member
- Sr. Sally Duffy, retired President & Executive Director of SC Ministry Foundation and TriHealth Board Member
- Clark Handy, retired Convergys Corporation executive and Bethesda Inc. Board Member
- Mark Walton, Vice President, Fifth Third Bank and Good Samaritan Foundation Board Member
Please check back soon for more event details.Overall Rating: Comments:
I think it's great to have this occasion happen. Thank you and I look forward to being there!
Posted by: Veronica Smith2 on 13 February, 2020