01 December, 2020
Information Systems is excited to share that the new IS Service Portal is now live as of Tuesday, December 8. This is your ONE-STOP SHOP for all Information System needs!
All team members can access the IS Service Portal in any of the following ways:
- Utilizing the direct link: https://trihealth.service-now.com/trihealth
- Clicking the icon on your desktop:
3. Bridge > Quick Links > IS Service Portal (same location to previously submit project, data and change requests)
From the new IS Service Portal you can:
- Submit & view Service Requests through our Service Catalog
- Request new hardware or software, request hardware moves & removals, request Client Technology rounding
- Request remote network access including access to DUO for remoting order signing
- Submit your non-critical incidents – For work stoppage please continue to call the IS Service Center at 569-5100. They are available 24/7/365. Our IS On-Call team members will continue address critical and urgent issues for you as they do today.
- Please keep in mind incidents entered here may not be addressed until the next normal business day. Information Systems team members are not monitoring this queue off hours or weekends
- Request IS Security Investigations, Report Spam & Phishing emails, TriHealth Alert updates
- Review all open and closed incident tickets and send communication to the engineer working on your open incident
- Search knowledge-based articles and tip sheets to answer questions
- View IS announcements
- And so much more!
Managers will also be able to:
- Complete the Electronic Login Request Form for team members, agency, contractors and providers
- Submit & view your Project Requests
- Submit & view your Data Requests
- Submit & view Application Change Requests
- Approve projects as an executive sponsor (Directors and above)
You can also use the IS Service Portal Tip Sheet for more direction.
Information Systems received and fulfilled just over 150,000 requests last year for various products, services, projects, changes and issues needing resolution. Given the volume of requests received annually, it is our priority to continue to find more efficient ways to improve our intake, prioritization and communication about requests with TriHealth team members.
In 2016, IS began the journey toward self-service options with our electronic project intake form to streamline and improve our project requests, approval and governance process. In 2018, IS added the ability to enter Application Change Requests electronically. The IS Service Portal is the next evolution where IS can now truly begin centralizing all requests through a single portal.
In addition, team members will be able to check the status of incidents and projects directly on the IS Service Portal without the need to call the IS Service Center. Based on your feedback, this level of transparency is a big win for our team members! This new tool will allow you the flexibility to enter requests and check statuses at your convenience without any wait times.
Congratulations to our IS teams for the launch of the new IS Service Portal!
Overall Rating: Comments:
Posted by: Trinette Flynn on 02 December, 2020
Posted by: Mary Antons on 02 December, 2020