September 12, 2023
All TriHealth team members, both clinical and non-clinical, are required to get a flu vaccination by Friday, November 3, 2023. Not only does it protect our patients, team members, and families, it’s also free and easy! As healthcare providers, it is our responsibility to do all we can to reduce the chance of spreading this common virus throughout the community.
Important Flu Vaccination Dates
- Monday, September 25, 2023 – TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinics begin administering flu vaccinations.
- Friday, October 27, 2023 – The last day to submit a medical or religious exemption form and support documentation.
- Friday, November 3, 2023
- The last day to obtain a flu vaccination at a TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinic.
- The last day to get a flu vaccine from your primary care provider or another community vendor and submit paperwork to Employee Health.
- Saturday, November 4, 2023 – Team members who have not received a flu vaccination, an approved declination, or an approved administrative leave by November 3, 2023 will be considered non-compliant. The non-compliance will be accepted as their voluntary resignation. The last date of employment for non-compliant team members will be November 4, 2023.
- Saturday, December 16, 2023 – Sunday, March 31, 2024 – Expected dates of the flu season. (Dates may change based on the prevalence of influenza.)
You can receive a flu vaccination in multiple ways – either at a TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinic OR at your physician's office, or another community vendor. More information on each option is provided below.
Sign Up for Your Flu Vaccination Arrival Time at a TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinic
This year, TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinics will be operating at nine TriHealth locations throughout the region – expanding on our number of locations to better serve you! With our busy team members and physicians in mind, our TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinics will allow our limited Employee Health team members to maximize clinic availability, resulting in a quicker vaccination experience.
- Schedule Your Arrival Time! – Schedule your flu vaccination arrival time at a TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinic. Team members must schedule their arrival time to receive a flu vaccination at a TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinic.
- Nine Clinic Locations – TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinics will be offering the Fluarix brand flu vaccination at Bethesda North Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, Bethesda Butler Hospital, McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital, Arrow Springs, Western Ridge, Kenwood, Norwood and Baldwin.
- Priority Care locations will not offer Employee Health flu shots this year.
- High-dose & Egg-free Influenza Vaccines – There are a limited number of egg-free and high-dose influenza vaccine available by appointment in the Employee Health offices. If you would like to request an egg-free or high-dose influenza vaccine, please call Employee Health at 513-862-2857 or 513-865-1152 to schedule an appointment, while supplies last.
TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinic Schedules (PDF)
Directions to TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinics
Submit Your Vaccination Records from Another Vendor by November 3
You may choose to get your flu vaccination from your primary care provider or a community vaccination site outside of TriHealth. If you receive your flu vaccine anywhere other than at a TriHealth Employee Health Flu Shot Clinic, you must submit your flu vaccine documentation to Employee Health by Friday, November 3.
Flu vaccination documentation must be a copy of your flu shot immunization record. It should include:
- Your full name
- Date of Birth
- Vaccine brand
- Vaccine date(s)
- Vaccine lot number(s)
- Provider information
Submit your flu vaccination documentation to Employee Health by following these steps:
- Click the HIPAA-compliant “Click to Submit Vaccine Records” button below
- Click on Flu Vaccine Record
- Note: You must be logged in to a TriHealth computer on-site or connected to the TriHealth network through VPN (if remote) to access the records submission portal.
Complete a Medical or Religious Exemption Form
If you have received a medical or religious exemption for the flu vaccine or the COVID-19 vaccine in prior years, you must still complete the request process by submitting a form each year to have an approved exemption for the upcoming 2023-2024 influenza season.
Team members who receive an approved flu vaccine medical or religious exemption will be required to wear a surgical mask for the duration of flu season (December 16 – March 31) while within 6 feet of patients if you are not already required to wear a mask for COVID-19 or any other infection control precautions.
CLICK HERE to find the answers to frequently asked questions about TriHealth's approach to flu season.
If you have a question about the 2023-2024 flu vaccinations for TriHealth team members, contact Employee Health at email@example.com or visit the Employee Health department page on Bridge.
This page will continue to be updated with flu vaccine updates. Please check back frequently.