May 05, 2023
As yet another fun way to celebrate and thank our “all-star” TriHealth team for everything you do for our patients and one another, we want to take you and a guest out to the Ball Park!! Thanks to our special relationship with the Cincinnati Reds, we are able to offer all TriHealth team members, physicians, trustees and volunteers the opportunity to order a PAIR of free tickets to a Reds game!
Your ticket voucher will be good for available seats at one of 13 games from May to September (click here for the schedule). We’ve worked closely with the Reds to select a broad range of game days and times (weekends, evenings, and days) throughout the season to allow our team members to attend a game, no matter your schedule. In addition to the two free tickets to these select games, you can also purchase more tickets at a deeply discounted rate, so you can bring the whole family!
Reserving your free tickets is easy! You should have received an email from TriHealth Internal Communications on May 5, 2023 containing your unique voucher code which will be used to reserve your complimentary tickets online (click link to access).
Be sure to send along a “selfie” from the game proudly wearing this year’s cool Healthcare Heroes T-shirt, we will post it on Bridge and enter you in a contest to win ANOTHER free pair of Reds tickets!
Please contact the Reds at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-381-REDS with any questions about the process to claim your free tickets. You can also download this FAQ to answer some of your questions.
We hope you enjoy the ball game and we thank you for all you do every day in serving our patients and community.
Step-by-Step Online Ordering Instructions for 2 Free Reds Tickets
For the best experience, please use the Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome browser (right-click the link, copy and paste into the browser).
2. Click the “Redeem Now” button towards the top of that webpage.
3. Enter the offer code included in the email you received on May 5.
This offer code is unique for each individual and can only be used once.
Tip: If you receive a message that your code is not valid or has been used, try refreshing your browser page and re-entering your code.
4. Select the game you would like to attend from the list of available dates.
5. Select the number of tickets you would like. Use the “+” sign to add more tickets if desired.
Note: You will receive 2 free tickets with this offer. You may purchase additional tickets at a discounted price of $10 each.
See separate instructions below if you are ordering more than 2 tickets.
6. On the stadium map, click on an available seating section, then choose your specific seats. Click Continue.
7. Log in to your MLB.com account.
8. Complete your order. Click "Place Order" at the bottom of this page.
Tickets will be transferred digitally to your MLB account/MLB Ballpark app.
Step-by-Step Online Ordering Instructions for Purchasing Additional Reds Tickets
1. Follow Steps 1-4 as outlined above.
2. Select the total number of tickets you would like. Use the "+" sign to add more tickets.
Note: Please disregard the "Price Range per Ticket" slider. Additional tickets have been deeply discounted to $10/ticket thanks to our partnership with the Reds.
3. On the stadium map, click on an available seating section, then choose your specific seats.
Click the pencil icon for all additional tickets (beyond your 2 free tickets) that you plan to purchase.
From the drop-down menu (circled below), select "TriHealth Healthcare Heroes Additional Tickets".
4. After selecting "TriHealth Healthcare Heroes Additional Tickets," the ticket price for your additional tickets will change to $10 per ticket. Click Continue.
5. Log into your MLB.com account.
6. Complete your order. You will enter your credit card information on this page to purchase the additional tickets.
Click "Place Order" at the bottom of this page. Tickets will be transferred digitally to your MLB account/MLB Ballpark app.