26 October, 2020
Open Enrollment for your 2021 benefits is going on through Friday, November 6. All team members must make benefits elections to maintain benefits for calendar year 2021.
Any team members who do not participate in this Open Enrollment, will not have benefits coverage through TriHealth from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
We are pleased to be able to offer a TriHealth facility / provider tier with reduced co-insurance, Medical Therapy Management, and health navigation. With these enhancements, you will find better care, better health, and better value.
- Review the Totally Yours Total Rewards Guide for medical, dental and vision plan rates, flexible spending accounts limits and highlights on the Total Rewards package.
- Read the What’s New and Changing flyer to understand at-a-glance what’s changing for 2021.
- Watch a Recorded Benefit Forum to help you understand your benefit options.
- Contact the HR Service Center at 513 569 5950 or TriHealthHRBC@TriHealth.com if you have questions about your benefits.
- Visit a socially-distanced computer lab if you have computer access needs or want additional support to complete the online enrollment process. Due to social distancing, space will be limited. Please do not to delay enrolling in your benefits.
|Bethesda North||Monday, October 26 at 2-6pm||Creekside Computer Lab G & H|
|Good Samaritan||Tuesday, October 27 at 6am-1pm||Computer Lab Room 552.4 & 552.7|
|McCullough-Hyde||Wednesday, October 28 at 9am-2pm||Computer Lab|
|Good Samaritan||Thursday, October 29 at 2-6pm||Computer Lab Room 552.4 & 552.7|
|Bethesda North||Friday, October 30 at 6am-1pm||Creekside Computer Lab F|
|Good Samaritan||Saturday, October 31 at 10am-2pm||Computer Lab Room 552.4 & 552.7|
|McCullough-Hyde||Tuesday, November 3 at 1-6pm||Computer Lab|
|Good Samaritan||Tuesday, November 3 at 7am-1pm||Computer Lab Room 552.4 & 552.7|
|Bethesda North||Wednesday, November 4 at 7am-1pm||Creekside Computer Lab G & H|
|Bethesda North||Friday, November 6 at 8am-5pm||Creekside Computer Lab G & H|
|Good Samaritan||Friday, November 6 at 8am-5pm||Computer Lab Room 552.4 & 552.7|
|McCullough-Hyde||Friday, November 6 at 8am-5pm||Computer Lab|
Have tried for 2 days to sign up. Keep getting a message that the website is down for maintenance.
Posted by: Pamela Conger on 29 October, 2020
Sends me to a microsoft log-on when I try to sign up for benefits????
Posted by: Kelly Brown on 28 October, 2020
Can't get to page to enroll. Have made multiple attempts since Mon. WHERE IS THE LINK?????
Posted by: Team Member on 28 October, 2020
Not finding any results when selecting HRCENTRAL link. Page is empty.
Does this irk off of a tablet or phone?
Posted by: Tim Cyrus on 27 October, 2020
Says no documents avail when I sign in to HR to view 2021 Benefits
Posted by: Sheree Steinmetz on 20 October, 2020
I am unable to open the link to watch the recorded benefit forum. It says no documents available
Posted by: Anne Casavant on 15 October, 2020