Kronos Single Sign On will be available the morning of October 22. In addition, when accessing Kronos from outside TriHealth, Two-Factor Authentication has been implemented!There will be detailed information sent to individual users directly impacted by this change prior to October 22.
What Does this Mean?
This means a few things for our users:
- Clicking on the Kronos link when on the TriHealth network using a Non- Auto Login workstation, will no longer prompt you for a login and password! You will automatically be logged into Kronos. This is referred to as Single Sign On.
- Clicking on the Kronos link when using an Auto Login Workstation, will prompt you for your Active Directory login and password. This is your user name and password that you use to log into the network, Bridge, EPIC, etc. Once you enter this, you will be logged into Kronos directly. You no longer have to remember a separate password for Kronos!
- There will be a change when logging into Kronos from outside the TriHealth network. You will be prompted to enter your Active Directory login and password. This is your user name and password that you use to log into the network, Bridge, EPIC, etc. Once you have entered that information, you will be prompted for a code that will be sent to you via our Two-Factor authentication system for added security. (More on that below). Once you enter that code, you will be logged into Kronos directly.
What is Two-Factor Authentication?
Two-Factor Authentication is a two-step process that helps confirm that you are really the one who is logging into Kronos. This is the same process that is being used if you have tried to login to TriHealth Bridge or HRCentral from outside the TriHealth network.
What Do I Need to Do?
In order to be prepared to log in from outside using Two-Factor Authentication, please do the following:
- If you use Two-Factor authentication to login into the new TriHealth Bridge, TriHealth VPN via Big-IP Edge Client or Duo, you don’t have to do anything as you are already setup.
- If you have not done the above or not sure you are setup, do the following:
- Call the IS Service Center at 513 569 5100 and ask to be set up for Two-Factor Authentication.
- Once they verify who you are, they will be able to set it up while you are on the phone
- After you have been set up, you are ready to login to Kronos or use Two-Factor Authentication for any application that requires it.
What if I Forget to Sign Up Before October 22, 2019?
If you do not sign up until after implementation on October 22, 2019, no worries. Simply call the IS Service Center at 513 569 5100 and they will be able to get you setup anytime!Overall Rating: Comments:
Posted by: Antoinette Davis on 09 October, 2019
that sounds great!!!
Posted by: Flossie Clark on 09 October, 2019