27 September, 2021
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021 – Flu vaccines and COVID-19 vaccines are available at Employee Health clinics.
- Friday, October 29, 2021 – It’s your last day to submit a medical or religious exemption form and support documentation.
- Friday, November 5, 2021 – It’s your last day to obtain a flu vaccination at an Employee Health vaccination clinic.
- Friday, November 12, 2021 – It’s your last day to get a flu vaccine from your primary care provider or another community vendor and submit paperwork.
- Friday, November 26, 2021 – If you have not received your flu vaccine, submitted your flu vaccine record, or received an approved medical or religious exemption you will receive a written warning and placed on unpaid administrative leave through December 31, 2021. If you do not complete the flu vaccine process by December 31, 2021, that will be accepted as your voluntary resignation for non-compliance with the flu vaccination process and TriHealth's Team Member Code of Conduct policy, an employment requirement.
- Thursday, December 16, 2021-Thursday, March 31, 2022 – Expected dates of the flu season. (Dates may change based on the prevalence of influenza.)
- Double the Vaccines – You can get your flu vaccination and COVID-19 vaccination at the same Employee Health clinic and during the same appointment. We are making it as easy as possible to meet your vaccination requirements. And now, you can show off your vaccination bravery with two band-aids instead of one!
- Schedule It! – Just like your COVID-19 vaccination, you can schedule your flu vaccination at an Employee Health vaccination clinic through Sign-up Genius. To keep wait times down, there are no drop-in/walk-ins this year.
- Three Clinic Locations – Employee Health will be offering clinics at Bethesda North Outpatient Imaging, Good Samaritan and McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital. Clinics are hosted at just three locations this year to streamline and maximize clinic appointment availability since we are still administering COVID-19 vaccines as well as flu vaccines with limited Employee Health team members.
- Register – When you show up at your vaccination appointment time, you’ll be asked to register through Epic. This will ensure your flu vaccination is entered into the system, and you don’t have to submit any paperwork!
Can't upload my flu shot record with current link. For those of us who were able to have them done outside of TriHealth, I respectfully request a non VPN link so we are able to submit to the system.
Posted by: Jennifer Stallsmith on 18 October, 2021
Could you please verify the time of my flu vaccine tomorrow 10/13/21.
Stella Hoskins( sh111242)
Posted by: Stella Hoskins on 12 October, 2021
need medical exemption form please
Posted by: Desiree Ochs on 06 October, 2021
Are High dose vaccines available for seniors >65
Posted by: Edouard Feghali on 06 October, 2021
I received my flu shot yesterday and the process was fantastic! Very organized and efficient. Overall was smooth process.
Posted by: Kimberly Morrow on 06 October, 2021
I went to McCullough Hyde Hospital on Saturday October 2, 2021 to get my flu vaccine. It was Parent's Weekend at Miami and a big football game to boot. Oxford was crowded and hard to get through. We have always had a chance to get our vaccine at Bethesda Butler. Having to travel through Oxford took time away from my Saturday. And the staff that is going on a weekday, leaves the offices short handed.
Posted by: Cheryl Whitlock on 05 October, 2021
why are flu shots not being made available in Employee Health or outside of the Cafeteria. With staffing as critical as its been, it is not convenient or safe to leave the building you are working in to walk across a parking lot to get a shot, please reconsider
Posted by: Team Member on 05 October, 2021
I signed up for the wrong date, and I don't know how to delete it to sign up for another date. Please let me know.
Posted by: Jeri York on 05 October, 2021
I have a printed letter from my PCP regarding flu exemption, I am unable to upload, what is the next step.
D. Sams. 10/5/21
Posted by: Drema Sams on 05 October, 2021
I have tried multiple times to complete the needed documentation for flu shot completed outside of Trihealth and it wont load the picture of my vaccine.
Posted by: Team Member on 04 October, 2021
We are sending our Religious Excemption forms to the location listed on the form: HRBP@Trihealth.com and we are getting an auto generated message stating that the COVID19 exemptions were due by September 17th. Where are we supposed to be sending these flu exemptions.
Posted by: Team Member on 04 October, 2021
I see where the Religious Declination Form has been posted to the 2021 Flu Vaccine page on Bridge. Please make available the Medical Declination Form as well.
Posted by: Greg Lynn on 04 October, 2021
We have always had a flu vaccine clinic here at Bethesda Butler it would be appreciated if you could have dates here as well.
Posted by: Denise Schlabach on 04 October, 2021
Is there a link for the flu exemption? A form or just free hand?
Posted by: Mary Wheeler on 01 October, 2021
submitting flu vaccine paperwork is too complex
Posted by: Patricia Osner on 01 October, 2021
Where can I find the form for Religious Exemption for flu vaccine?
Posted by: MaryAnn Kokenge on 30 September, 2021
What about Western Ridge location for flu injections?
Posted by: Teresa Murray on 29 September, 2021
The sign up was very quick and easy! Was able to add to my calendar with ease.
Posted by: Team Member on 28 September, 2021
The sign up was easy to use. It took me all of 1 minute to find a location, sign up and then received an email where I was able to place on my calendar.
Posted by: Derek Werk on 28 September, 2021
PLEASE.. put in all the dates and times for the Flu shot at BNOI.
I don't want to wait until the last minute and sign up for November 5th.
Posted by: Melody Allen on 27 September, 2021
Not happy with the way we are doing this this year. Sign up genius is difficult to use and of course, walk-in cafeteria was so easy!
Posted by: Karen Meyers on 27 September, 2021
I keep getting an error message from SignUp Genius while trying to log in, and it doesn't explain how to resolve the error. Is there another way I can sign up for my flu shot?
Posted by: Jenifer Pack on 27 September, 2021
How may I provide a copy to you of my flu shot received from an outside provider, please?
Posted by: Rita Gray on 22 September, 2021
Please add a flu clinic for Bethesda Butler. Most of our schedules do not allow us the opportunity to travel to another location to receive the flu shot.
Posted by: Krista Sanders on 22 September, 2021
Where can the exemptions be found?
Posted by: Amy Stumpf on 22 September, 2021
I agree with Paula Miller, Tonya Mason, and Diana Pelzer. Please add dates to Bethesda Butler
Posted by: Joseph Saplis on 22 September, 2021
Is the Good Sam flu shot clinic at Employee Health on 6, or where in the building do we go?
Posted by: Janet Spaulding on 22 September, 2021
More dates at McCullough Hyde or Bethesda Butler please
Posted by: Jennifer Sibley on 22 September, 2021
Why is this not offered at Bethesda Butler?
Posted by: Paula Miller on 22 September, 2021
It would be nice if available at Bethesda Butler please...
Posted by: Tonya Mason on 22 September, 2021
I agree with Diana
Posted by: Sarah Niehaus on 22 September, 2021
In the past, flu vaccines have also been offered at Bethesda Butler. Please consider adding a date for our facility as well!
Posted by: Diana Pelzer on 22 September, 2021