30 October, 2020
All TriHealth team members, clinical and non-clinical, are required to get a flu vaccination by November 6, 2020. It’s free, easy, and protects our patients, team members, and families. As healthcare providers, it is our responsibility to do all we can to reduce the chance of spreading this common virus throughout the community.
A Few Things to Know
- You can receive a flu vaccination in multiple ways – at an Employee Health flu shot clinic, at a TriHealth Priority Care location, at a TriHealth at Walgreens clinic, your physician’s office, or another vendor.
- If you want to receive your flu vaccination at an Employee Health flu shot clinic, help us meet COVID-19 precautions, by self-screening for symptoms, wearing masks, maintaining good hand hygiene, and social distancing. Click on the Schedule link below for available dates and locations.
- If you receive your flu vaccine anywhere other than at an Employee Health flu shot clinic or a TriHealth Priority Care location, you must email your flu immunization documentation to Employee Health at email@example.com by Friday, November 6.
Documentation must include:
- Team Member Name
- Team Member ID Number
- Documentation may be a copy of your flu shot immunization record or information from MyChart, if it includes the provider, the vaccination manufacturer, lot number and expiration date.
- Wearing a mask during flu season when within 6 feet of patients is a requirement for those team members that have an approved medical or religious declination. Currently all team members are required to wear a mask due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In the event the mask guidelines are lifted for COVID-19 during the flu season, any team member with an approved flu vaccination declination will be required to wear a mask for the duration of flu season.
- Team members can apply for an administrative leave of absence if they do not have an approved, documented medical or other reason for declining the flu vaccine or refuse to wear a mask.
- September 28, 2020: Flu shots are available at Employee Health flu shot clinics. Click on the Schedule below to see available dates and locations!
- November 6, 2020: Today is your last day to obtain a flu vaccination at an Employee Health flu shot clinic OR submit paperwork if you were vaccinated any place other than at a flu shot clinic or a TriHealth Primary Care location.
- November 20, 2020: Separation date for non-compliant team members.
- December 16, 2020 - March 31, 2021: Expected dates of the flu season. (Dates may change based on the prevalence of influenza.)
- Schedule: Find the Employee Health flu shot clinics dates and locations and the Priority Care locations offering flu vaccinations. Help us meet COVID-19 precautions, by self-screening for symptoms, wearing masks, maintaining good hand hygiene, and social distancing.
Bring your TriHealth ID badge with you if you plan to get your flu vaccination at an Employee Health flu shot clinic or a TriHealth Priority Care location.
- Q&A: Find the answers to frequently asked questions about TriHealth's approach to flu season.
- Flu Medical Declination Form: Print, complete, and submit this form to Employee Health at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval if you are requesting to DECLINE the flu vaccination this season for a medical reason. You must complete this process this year even if you had an approved medical declination last year.
- Flu Non-Medical Declination Form: Print, complete, and submit this form to your HR Business Partner for review and approval if you are requesting to DECLINE the flu vaccination this season for a non-medical reason. You must complete this process this year even if you had an approved non-medical declination last year.
Visit the Who Do I Contact section of HR Central to find your HR Business Partner’s contact information (Bridge > HR Central > Who Do I Contact? > HR Business Partners).
If you have a question about the seasonal flu vaccination schedule, contact Employee Health at email@example.com.
Overall Rating: Comments:
Posted by: Barb Gillman-Lamping on 21 October, 2020
It would be nice is schedule link went to page on Bridge rather than to open a PDF
Posted by: John Butler on 29 September, 2020