14 October, 2019
All TriHealth team members, clinical and non-clinical, are required to get a flu vaccination by November 1, 2019. It's free, easy and protects our patients. As health care providers, it is our responsibility to do all we can to reduce the chance of spreading this common virus to our patients.
- September 23, 2019: Flu shots begin.
- November 1, 2019: Last day to obtain a flu vaccination.
- November 1, 2019: Last day to submit paperwork if you were vaccinated by your TriHealth primary care physician or a non-TriHealth source.
- November 15, 2019: Separation date for non-compliant staff.
- December 16, 2019–March 31, 2020: Flu season. (Dates may change based on prevalence of influenza.)
- Schedule (Updated 10/14/2019): The dates and locations of all flu shot clinics that will occur are listed on the schedule. In addition, Employee Health flu shots can be obtained at our Priority Care locations and Oxford and Ross Urgent Cares with a valid TriHealth ID badge.
- Q&A: A compilation of frequently asked questions and answers about TriHealth's approach to flu season.
- Flu Medical Declination Form: Print, complete, and submit this form to Employee Health for review if you are requesting to DECLINE receiving the flu vaccination this season for a medical reason. Email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Flu Non-Medical Declination Form: Print, complete, and submit this form to Business Partner Operations for review if you are requesting to DECLINE receiving the flu vaccination this year for a non-medical reason. Fax the completed form to Nicole Key, fax 513-852-3908.
A Few Things to Know
- Team members who have a medical or other reason for not getting the vaccine this year will need to complete and submit a declination form and wear a mask during flu season when within three to six feet of patients.
- If you received your flu vaccine at your physician’s office or another vendor, you must submit complete documentation of your flu immunization that includes the date of the vaccination, where you received the vaccine, the manufacturer or brand of the vaccine, the lot number of the vaccine, your name, and your team member ID # to Employee Health by November 1, 2019. Email your documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Team members can apply for an administrative leave of absence if they do not have an approved, documented medical or other reason for declining the flu vaccine or refuse to wear a mask.
If you have a question about the seasonal flu vaccination, contact Employee Health at email@example.com.Overall Rating: Comments:
I couldn't see any answers to these questions
Posted by: Team Member on 29 October, 2019
Posted by: Christy Wingert on 29 October, 2019
Where do I find the form for my primary care physician to complete? I did not see it as part of this communication.
Posted by: David Cook on 24 October, 2019
Can we do walk in appts at GSH? During weekday office hours??
Posted by: Donna Sadelfeld on 04 October, 2019
What is the FAX number to employee health to send our immunization record of the flu shot?
Posted by: Brittany Vanek on 01 October, 2019
Where do we fax /send record if received outside of Trihealth?
Posted by: Team Member on 23 September, 2019
Posted by: Team Member on 18 September, 2019
Posted by: Nancy Carroll on 18 September, 2019
Posted by: Stacy Kelly on 17 September, 2019