This is a reminder that the 2019 Annual Mandatory Education (AME) must be completed by all TriHealth and MHMH team members, leaders and providers in TriHealth Learn by November 1, 2019.
The AME 2019 is a mandatory education requirement for all team members, leaders and providers. Please visit Learn to complete this module before end of day 11/1/2019. Team members can access TriHealth Learn directly from Bridge > Menu > Home > Our TriHealth Learn, or by visiting www.healthstream.com/hlc/trihealth. Leaders must ensure all team members under their direction complete mandatory education and training prior to the due date.
If team members, leaders or providers do not complete the AME 2019 assignment by November 1, 2019, the following penalties may occur:
- Individual will be provided a Written Reminder to complete the course by November 15, 2019 to comply with the mandatory education requirement.
- Removal of any team member and other team members not employed by TriHealth from the work schedule who do not fulfill this mandatory education requirement after the Written Reminder has been provided.
- Termination of those team members, or discontinued utilization of other team members not employed by TriHealth, who refuse to complete mandatory training requirement.
Other important information:
- Team members/leaders who completed NTMO (Part 1 and 2) in calendar year 2019 are NOT required to complete AME 2019.
- Team members/leaders returning from a LOA prior to November 1, 2019, must complete AME 2019. Those who return after November 1, 2019, will be required to complete the AME 2019 module upon their return.
- No further action is required if the team member is due to terminate their position before November 1, 2019. If they will not term until after November 1, 2019, they must complete AME 2019.
- All TriHealth and MHMH team members, leaders, and providers must complete AME on TriHealth Learn. They cannot complete this assignment on www.trihealth.com/elearning. Any team member/leader who does so will be instructed to return to TriHealth Learn to complete the assignment before the due November 1, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: Leaders who manage agency/contracted team members that DO NOT have a TriHealth Learn account should instruct agency team members to go to www.trihealth.com/elearning to complete AME 2019. This site is not an LMS and does not track completions. They should provide to you the certificate of completion printed off at the end of the module.
Thank you for your prompt attention to assuring 2019 Annual Mandatory Education is completed by all team members, leaders, and providers. Please contact Corporate Education at 569 6595 for any questions regarding 2019 AME completion.Overall Rating: