18 August, 2019
Looking Forward to Seeing You at the Team Member and Volunteer Picnic!
What Do I Need to Know?
- The TriHealth Team Member & Volunteer Picnic will take place at Coney Island on Sunday, August 25, 2019 from 1:00-7:00 pm (Sunlite pool opens at 10:00 am and Coney rides open at 11:00 am. Team members are welcome to come to the park before 1:00 to enjoy these attractions, but all TriHealth activities and food will begin at 1:00 pm).
Registration is open July 22nd through August 12th at noon – No Exceptions.Registration is now closed.
- Team members have the ability to order 2 complimentary tickets plus 4 additional tickets at the same time at a discounted rate of $5.00 each.
- All park tickets must be pre-ordered during the registration period noted above. Sunlite Pool tickets are not sold online and can be purchased on site that day at a discounted rate of $7.50 each.
- Upon arrival, enter through Gate #1 where you will need to present your tickets (printed or electronic) to a Coney Island employee. You and your guests will receive a park bracelet at that time.
- Park bracelets will cover the costs for parking, park entrance, rides, and food/drinks in the Parker’s Grove picnic area.
- Tickets are only valid on Sunday, August 25,2019 and are non-refundable.
- Click here to download a map of Coney Island with details
- All team members need to print their tickets ahead of time or simply ensure you have mobile access to the email inbox where your tickets are located. You must present your tickets (printed or electronic) to a Coney Island employee upon arrival.
Food & Entertainment
- Food and drink will be available from 1:00-6:00pm at the Parker’s Grove picnic area located near the West Parking Lot.
- Menu: Hamburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, brats and metts with picnic sides.
- Soft drinks and water are available at all food stands and shelters with your bracelet.
- Access to all of Coney’s famous rides and attractions.
- Complimentary magicians, face painting, balloon animals, and bingo.
Questions about Coney Island or ticketing? Contact Deb Weaver at 513-624-1473.
Overall Rating: Comments:
I (Regina Irons) had a wonderful time and so did my grandchildren can't wait for next year.
Posted by: Regina Irons on 01 September, 2019
Posted by: Team Member on 23 August, 2019
This is not right. I tried to register for the picnic before August 12 and with this new system I couldn't find it. So we will not be attending.
Posted by: Angel Butler on 21 August, 2019
Posted by: Team Member on 21 August, 2019
Thanks great information. Looking forward to this event with our grandkids.
Posted by: Judy Williams2 on 19 August, 2019